home about shop locally featured our homes

6.06.2014

36 weeks

(if you want to feel good about your pregnant self, i do not suggest having your photo taking with a high school girl on her way to prom...ahh the life of a young life leader)

How Far Along: 36.5 weeks

Size of baby: #2 is the size of a honeydew melon ... again... depending on the website you look at. i guess melons are different sizes. 

Maternity Clothes: um yes. I think I am going to buy myself a new birthday outfit (next Wednesday I'll be 30 - eek) so that I can feel a little better about the way I am dressed. I have been running out of options. The most appealing thing to put on is still leggings and a big tshirt. 

Gender: girl! we almost have a name, but will wait to announce. 

Movement: yes - lots and then not as much at certain times

Sleep: I am still tired and love sleeping - especially in the morning, but I am having a harder time falling back asleep if I wake up at night. 

Cravings: This one is tricky. I still don't like sweets because of the weird aftertaste they have been giving me, but I am not feeling the same way I felt about hamburgers before and fried food seems to upset my heartburn. I still love most salty things though. And pizza - lately I have wanted pizza. 

Symptoms: heartburn...hungry...queasy at times...some trouble sleeping...braxton hicks contractions...some strange pigmentation on my stomach...having to use the bathroom frequently...emotional...tired especially in the afternoon...the fun never ends ;)

Best Moment this week: I think I could feel the baby practice breathing the other day. It was a little strange initially because I wasn't sure what was happening, but I'm pretty sure that's what it was. Also - Philip is feeling like the baby could come any time and its kind of fun to see him prepare for the baby (even though it really could still be over a month to go...)

Still to do: I hope to do some nursery pictures before she arrives. We are waiting on a dresser from Land of Nod from my parents that was on backorder so then we'll hang the remainder of pictures, but here is a little taste of what we are working on for a shared nursery. We also need to pack our bag...and a few other things...




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you reading & leaving a comment!